Controlling your heat pump even easier
EASY REMOTE CONTROL VIA SMARTPHONE, TABLET AND DESKTOP WORLDWIDE
The free myUplink platform, which allows homeowners to keep an eye on their heat pump at all times, is now available. For example, the temperature can be conveniently regulated remotely in real time using a smartphone.
In addition, the new myUplink service offers a cloud-based solution that enables the heat pump to be controlled via voice assistants such as Alexa or Google Home. Integration with the Uponor Smartrix individual room control system for panel heating is also possible.
COMFORTABLE FOR THE USER
The myUplink cloud makes it easy to control heat pumps equipped with the LUXTRONIK 2.1 control system and software version 3.89.4 or higher. Once you have successfully registered your heat pump with myUplink, you can also use the myUplink cloud to conveniently control your heat pump via your smartphone or tablet. If required, your installer can be invited via the heatpump24.com service platform.
- Free end customer registration via www.myuplink.com
- Access to the heat pump system via the myUplink app and myUplink online portal from anywhere in the world
- Push notifications for software updates or faults via myUplink app
- Viewing and setting options for the functions of the appliance: heating, cooling, hot water, swimming pool.
- Customisable dashboard with history function
- cloud-to-cloud integrations, e.g. for connectivity to voice assistants Google Home and Alexa
- Demand-led balancing with Uponor Smartrix individual room control system
- Data exchange in real time