Control your heat pump even more easily
CONVENIENT REMOTE CONTROL VIA SMARTPHONE, TABLET AND DESKTOP WORLDWIDE
The free myUplink platform, with which homeowners have their heat pump under control at all times, is now added - so that, for example, the temperature can be conveniently regulated remotely in real time via smartphone.
In addition, the new myUplink service has a cloud-to-cloud solution that allows the heat pump control to be controlled via a voice assistant such as Alexa or GoogleHome, for example, or with Uponor's Smartrix individual room control system for panel heating.
CONVENIENT FOR THE USER
You can control heat pumps with the LUXTRONIK 2.1 control system from software version 3.XX via myUplink.com.
If your heat pump is registered on myUplink, you can also use the myUplink app for control via smartphone and tablet. The service platform for the heating installer is still available via heatpump24.com.
- Bedarfsgeführter Abgleich mit Uponor Smartrix Einzelraumregelungssystem
- Datenaustausch in Echtzeit
- Free end customer registration via www.myuplink.com
- Access to the heat pump system via myUplink app and myUplink online portal from anywhere in the world
- Push messages for software updates or faults via myUplink app
- Display and setting options for the unit functions heating, cooling, hot water, swimming pool
- Customisable dashboard with history function
- cloud-to-cloud integration*, e.g. for connectivity with voice assistants Google Home and Alexa
- Demand-driven balancing with Uponor Smartrix individual room control system
- Real-time data exchange